A frantic "bounce-em-up"!
While working in the laboratory one day, you notice something strange... mutant motile cells have escaped their cultures and are trying to reproduce!!! Can you stop them before they mutate the mother cells and take over the planet?
This game is a frantic "bounce-em-up" physics game where you must set the power and direction of the mother cell and squash all the motile cells before they can remove the protective coating of the mother and mutate it. However, not only have the motile cells mutated, but some other benign cells too which you can use to "power-up" your mother cell! Just as well, since the motile cells are evolving fast and some of them even have special abilities...
* Frantic physics-based bouncing fun
* Multiple power up cells... Lightning attacks, shields, spikes and many more!
* Multiple enemy motile types to challenge your skills
* Massive boss motiles that require accurate bouncing to defeat
* Multiple achievements to attain
* Local and online highscores
* Three levels of difficulty
* Game checkpoints so you don't lose progress if you have to stop playing
Need help? Use our Microscope Madness Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
About Microscope Madness
Microscope Madness is an action game developed by Mark Alexander, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Microscope Madness for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Microscope Madness for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Microscope Madness Add-Ons
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.