Infinity Dungeon Crawlers
"Cube Card" is a simple rule puzzle card game that moves character cards with strategic play.
Attack monsters and blocks with weapons, character's Hp, and bombs, and collect points by collecting gold while recovering character's health with potions. You can acquire new dungeons and characters by increasing the number of points while earning skill cards with the power of the cube. You can also unlock characters' abilities and new skill cards with gold from dungeons.
You can challenge dungeons with 15 characters of unique abilities. They are Archer, Sorceress, Adventurer, Priest, Dr.crow, Paladin, Bard, Knight, Thief, Witch, Pirate, Maid, Solar Knight, Miner and Succubus.
Gameplay with a mix of Roguelike elements provides new dungeons and new experiences each time.
◆ Game Features
- Fast game progress! Counter-Attack, Dodge and Critical Attack!
- Simple one-handed control and strategic play
- 15 characters of unique abilities
- Various 20 Dungeons (1x3, 2x3, 3x3, 4x3)
- 80+ Monsters and various cards
- Enhance your character by 9 ability level up
- Various weapons and attributes
- Various powerful 32 skill cards
- 2D cartoon style graphic
- Language supported : English, Korean, Japanese
Need help? Use our Cube Card Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1.2
- Add 14 trophies - Monster and effect changes when slaying boss - Fix some UI text - Adjust balance of game
About Cube Card
Cube Card is a puzzle game developed by KyoungBin Im, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 12.1 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Cube Card for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Cube Card for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Cube Card Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.