Lead the cubes to solution
In Cubether, the jelly cubes must work together to pass a level. Each of the cubes moves in a different way and to get to some platforms you need to use the capabilities of another cube. The Cubether game is focused on discovering and therefore there is no tutorial on how to play and how to use a given element of gameplay.
Tip: You can undo the last three cube merges on a level. The corresponding button can be found in the game menu. The button will be highlighted if you can undo merge cubes.
- Move cubes, merge, enlarge, reduce, etc. Do everything to finish the level.
- Test your logical thinking skills and solve puzzles on over 100 levels.
- Minimalist design.
- Relaxing music and gameplay.
- Discover how to play and solve puzzles yourself (no tutorials).
- Synchronization of game progress via iCloud.
- No ads or in-app purchases.
If you finish the game and want to try something new, try playing in portrait mode - then you will look at puzzles from a different perspective :)
Need help? Use our Cubether Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1.0
- 37 new levels to solve. - 4 new mechanics to figure out. - Easier access to the cube merge undo button.
Cubether is a puzzle game developed by Michal Barszczewski, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Cubether for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Cubether for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.