Protect yourself from the spirits of the forest in this mystery adventure!
The night after your father teaches you a strange ritual, you wake up to find both your parents gone.
Play as Edgar Fenn, a simple farm boy, and embark on a quest through the woods to find your parents. Every night you must protect yourself by lighting the lanterns found throughout the forest. However, spirits lurk in the trees, and you seem to be the only one in town that can see them.
By day, you survey the area and talk to residents. Once the sun sets, it's time to protect yourself from the spirits so you can make it through the night.
As you journey deeper into the forest, you will learn more about the area where you grew up, meet new people, and uncover a mystery about your family.
- Uncover the mystery across 12 chapters.
- Tense and strategic gameplay: perform the ritual each night and avoid the forest spirits.
- Atmospheric autumnal setting inspired by early 20th century North America.
- Day/Night: Survey the area and talk to residents during the day, protect yourself when the sun sets.
- Explore the different locations throughout Anglerwood Forest!
Need help? Use our Spirits of Anglerwood Forest Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.3.3
About Spirits of Anglerwood Forest
Spirits of Anglerwood Forest is a strategy game developed by Michael Braverman, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Spirits of Anglerwood Forest on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
Spirits of Anglerwood Forest Add-Ons
The app is $3.99 and offers no in-app purchases.