Find your lost headphones!
Find My Bluetooth Device allows you to locate your lost headphones, earbuds, and devices, such as AirPods, using Bluetooth. It can find one of your AirPods or both.
Find My Bluetooth Device shows you how close you are to the AirPods (and other Bluetooth devices) and can lead you to their location. It will detect your earbuds if their Bluetooth signal is on and you are less than 330 feet away (100 meters).
If the headphones you are looking for are AirPods, they must be out of the case in order to be detected. If you've only lost one AirPod, leave the other one closed IN the case. For any other headphones, their Bluetooth must be on, which is usually the case.
If the device supports playing audio and is close enough, a Play Sound button will allow you to play a sound on the device.
This app helps you find your:
• AirPods 1, 2, & Pro
• Apple Watch
• Apple Pencil
• Beats headphones
• Fitbit & other smartwatches
• Tile and many other Bluetooth devices.
Notes for Success:
• Bluetooth technology is fickle, so it may take a few tries to find what you're looking for!
• Thousands of people HAVE found their lost AirPods and other devices using this app! If you don't find yours right away, take a deep breath, keep trying, and make sure you've read our detailed instructions and tips in the app! :)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can help you navigate through the app and find your headphones. We answer quickly.
We care about you and work to maximize your chances of finding your devices.
If you found your device, consider leaving a 5-star rating and writing a review!
• Subscribed user has unlimited access to the device finder services
• User can subscribe one week or one month or lifetime auto renewing subscriptions
• Unsubscribed user may only use limited services
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
What's new in version 2.5.6
• Show when devices go offline • Improved distance reliability • Interface Improvements Any questions or feedback? Email: email@example.com
Find My Bluetooth Device is an application developed by Mehdi Amiri and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 13, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 6, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of the Find My Bluetooth Device app on iOS.
App Rating & Ranking
Recent App Updates
Find My Bluetooth Device Add-Ons
The app is $5.99 and offers no in-app purchases.