Focus, Drive Safe, Save Money
The Safe 2 Save app motivates drivers to put away their phones while they drive by awarding them points that can be redeemed at their favorite restaurants and businesses.
Here’s some key tips about using SAFE 2 SAVE …
1) Open SAFE 2 SAVE each time you start driving to earn points (or activate the Auto-On feature so that it will open automatically as you drive).
2) You can still use your music and maps apps that utilize Bluetooth. Simply, press the orange “Open Maps” button on the Points or Maps page to utilize your favorite Maps app without receiving “Don’t Tech & Drive” notifications.
3) Redeem your points for rewards at your favorite restaurant or business.
4) Start a competition with your friends or family to earn the most points.
5) Please send any feedback or questions to [email protected]
SAFE 2 SAVE is currently expanding to new territories. Patent Pending.
What's new in version 3.2.5
Updated support for iOS 14 Various fixes and improvements
About SAFE 2 SAVE
SAFE 2 SAVE is an application developed by SAFE 2 SAVE LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download SAFE 2 SAVE for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download SAFE 2 SAVE for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
SAFE 2 SAVE Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.