Throne of Thylla
Take the helm of the fallen city of Thylla and restore the lost power of your kingdom by subduing the other monarchs in the valley. Choose and use your advisors wisely to wage war or form alliances, develop trade and explore the world, or spy on your enemies and conspire to overthrow the other rulers!
Each new game features a different story packed with twists and turns. React to events and make the right decisions when fate thwarts your reign… and as you prepare to face the greatest threat the world has ever known!
- A dark and merciless universe. Expect to lose your crown in any way possible, but always for good reason!
- Dozens of immersive stories and unexpected twists
- Choose your style. Will you rule with an iron fist, or with peaceful diplomacy? Will you be bold or cunning?
- Recruit advisors, develop their skills, and send them on missions around the valley
- Resist your enemies, besiege their cities and make them your vassals
- Establish trade routes and smuggling rings
- Plot to overthrow opposing monarchs
- Use diplomacy to lead a great alliance
- Explore the world as you search for hidden treasure and forgotten artifacts
- Manage your action dice and use your Fate points with care
Need help? Use our Silmaris Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.7
Bug fix Add reroll confirm panel Add reddit button
Silmaris is a strategy game developed by Bertrand Kopf, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Silmaris on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
The app is $6.99 and offers no in-app purchases.