Show Trailers & Watch Videos
√ Discover latest Movies playing Now√ Watch Trailers and Search for related Video contents
√ Download your favorite Movies to play offline anywhere
√ Browse curated Lists of great Movies & Organize your own Movie database
√ Direct link to watch full movie on iTunes Store
Extended app features list:
- Discover Movies: now playing, upcoming, search...
- Movie information: ratings, description, cast, budget, actors, release...
- Watch: trailers & related video contents
- Buy or Rent: direct link to the iTunes Store to watch the Full Movie (rates apply)
- Lists: Browse Curated Movie lists, Organize your own movie database with a watchlist...
- Download: add your own videos & movies & TV-shows via Dropbox to the app library so you can watch them offline anywhere...
- Video player: fully featured HD video player
- Explore: Search to discover, watch and stream video content related to your favorite movies...
- Available on iPhone and Ipad
- No login or authentification needed (except when you want to add your own content to the app through the Dropbox functionality)
Our app is not a full movie streaming service. Full-length movies are not available within the app.
You need to download your own movies and videos to your device with the app (via Dropbox) to watch them offline anywhere.
Otherwise, we make it easy for you. For a wide catalog of movies (not playing now in theaters), you will find a direct link to buy in iTunes Store (button is below in the movie information page, rates apply).
- This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb
- All movie information and images are from tmdb.org licensed under CC BY-NC 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
IN-APP PURCHASE, SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS:
We offer non-consumable in-app purchase and auto-renewing subscription options:
- Subscriptions length: monthly, Yearly
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access the full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
What's new in version 1.0.2
√ New Movies lists
√ UI optimisations
√ Bug fixes
Movies Box is an application developed by Michel Breton and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad Pro, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 6G or newer.
Below are the links to download this app on iOS. If you want to download this app for Android, click here.