It is a game where you hit the target ball between 1 and 15 using a white ball and put it inThe 1st to 7th is the color ball, and the 9th to 15th is the striped ball. If you put all the target ball in your pocket and put the 8th ball in the end, you win.
[How to play]
- Rotating the cue stick clockwise or counterclockwise by dragging it around the white ball.
- Pressing the billiard table may change the cue direction to the pressed position.
- The right scroll lever on the screen can be operated to fine-tune the rotation of the cue.
- Pressing the ball-shaped button on the top of the UI to rotate the white ball.
- You can enjoy multi-play billiard matches with users around the world.
- You can challenge various stages with different stage setting.
- You can overcome the crisis by using 2 items in stage mode.
- You can play practice games with A.I player in practice mode.
- You can change the different shapes of cue sticks or increase the ability of the them.
- Provided a two-person mode on one device.
- Supported achievements and the leaderboard.
- Supported 16 languages.
Need help? Use our Pool Billiard Championship Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.1.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements
About Pool Billiard Championship
Pool Billiard Championship is a free-to-play sports game developed by MOBIRIX, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Pool Billiard Championship for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Pool Billiard Championship for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Pool Billiard Championship Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.