A Powerful Network Tool
Quantumult completely rebuilt from scratch, and includes a lots of awesome new features!
Quantumult X is a powerful network tool for web developers and users who need to customize their proxies.
For web develpers:
- HTTP activity can record the whole HTTP request and response including body(HTTP debug should be enabled).
- The MitM HTTP decryption can work for the traffics from TUN interface(MitM should be enabled).
- HTTP rewrite with URL 302/307 redirect or request header/body modification or response header/body modification(Rewrite should be enabled).
- Customized DNS settings for specific domains(IPv4 or IPv6), only can be edited in configuration profile.
For users who need to customize their proxies:
- Supports shadowsocks proxy protocol.
- Supports shadowsocks with obfs-tls or obfs-http plugins.
- Supports shadowsocks over websocket and tls(server side should be deployed by v2ray-core).
- Supports UDP relay if the server supports it.
- Supports different policies for network request by using customized filters(host, host suffix, host keyword...).
Contact Us: [email protected]
What's new in version 1.0.14
- Supports local HTTP proxy server. - Supports local SOCKS5 proxy server. - Bug fixes and minor improvements.
About Quantumult X
Quantumult X is an application developed by Cross Utility and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Quantumult X for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Quantumult X for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Quantumult X Add-Ons
The app is $4.99 and offers no in-app purchases.