Addictive Sliding Puzzler
Swipe your character to solve challenging puzzles and escape spooky dungeons full of undead creatures! Cute and spooky cartoon monster atmosphere makes it even more fun, especially during Halloween!
If you like Sokoban type games or sliding puzzler maze games, you are definitely going to love Dungeons & Zombies! Act quickly, they're coming to get you ... Barbara!
Dungeons & Zombies is based on Mark Richardson's game called Gobble Rush. Your aim is to swipe your hero to get to the exit (marked as a stairs) at the end of each stage without being gobbled by the walking deads that will charge at you like bulls if you enter their line of sight. What's neat about Dungeons & Zombies is how satisfying its puzzle solving really is, encouraging you to carefully study each level layout to pick your way through.
- Addictive and challenging game-play for all ages.
- Sliding puzzler: simple one finger control.
- More than 120 levels (60 are free)
- Increasing difficulty to keep you both challenged and entertained.
- No moves limit! No time limit! Play at your own pace.
- Mind-bending experience for puzzle lovers (sokoban, maze).
- Can be played offline
- SOLUTION: your last resort when you are stuck
- RESTART: Made a mistake? Don't worry, you can start over and over
Need help? Use our Dungeons & Zombies Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.6
- levels solutions improvements - UX tweaks
About Dungeons & Zombies
Dungeons & Zombies is a free-to-play, puzzle and strategy game developed by Jacek Zielinski, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Dungeons & Zombies for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Dungeons & Zombies for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Dungeons & Zombies Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.