Night Mode Photo Camera
NeuralCam is the Night Mode camera app for your iPhone. Capture vivid, brighter and clearer images with in low light conditions, with no tripod or other equipment needed.
NeuralCam - Night Photo blends computational photography and machine learning to bring out the most of your low-light shots. It’s an upgrade to your camera that will help you make the most of the photos you want to take in dark settings.
Featured on 9to5mac / VentureBeat / TheNextWeb / PetaPixel / DPReview / SlashGear / LAUNCH Ticker / Product Hunt "#1 Product of The Day"
How it works:
- Open the app and hold your camera steady for a few seconds as you take the photo.
- NeuralCam captures a varying number of frames and uses advanced image processing algorithms and machine learning to intelligently merge the frames and brighten the colours to obtain a single high-quality image.
- Image processing completes in a few seconds (this might vary depending on your device type).
- The result: a clearer, brighter, sharper, more defined, and colourful image.
- Swipe down on the photo to go back to camera view
NeuralCam - Night Photo Camera helps you shoot:
- Beautiful night photos
- Night selfies without using flash
- Macros in low light settings
Technical details about NeuralCam
- The app works on iPhone 6 and newer devices, running iOS 12. It doesn’t work on iPhone 5s
- Speed, performance and photo resolution varies across different devices
- The app is compatible with both front- and back-facing cameras of the smartphone. For iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, the front-facing camera isn’t supported at the moment
- You don’t need to create an account to use the app
- All image processing happens on the device, ensuring the privacy of your images
- GPS Data Support
- EXIF Data Support
List of supported devices and photo output resolutions for the current version:
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6
1280 x 960 - iPhone 6 Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 6s
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 6s Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone SE
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 7
2576 x 1932 - iPhone 7 Plus
1920 x 1440 - iPhone 8
2576 x 1932 - iPhone 8 Plus
2576 x 1932 - iPhone X
3088 x 2320 - iPhone XR
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS
4032 x 3024 - iPhone XS Max
If you’d like to share with us photos you made, please add the #NeuralCam hashtag when posting on public social channels. You can also send us your feedback at email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.
What's new in version 1.1.1
Version 1.0.2 of NeuralCam brings GPS data support, along with improved UI/UX and a couple of bug fixes, especially for iPhone X.
You can now swipe down while viewing the photo you just took in order to go back to the camera view.
NeuralCam Night Photo is an application developed by Halcyon Products and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad Pro, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 6G or newer.
Below are the links to download this app on iOS. If you want to download this app for Android, click here.