No ads, just Solitaire
- No ads, ever! - Simple design with powerful features
- Hints available if you get stuck
- Auto-Complete to quickly finish the game
- Statistics to keep track of your performance
Pro Mode provides a customizable experience
- Customizable Dark Mode
- Undo/Redo swipe gestures
- Choose one or three card deal
- Quick Move gesture to automatically move card to available space
- Left-hand Mode
- And many more features to come in the future!
Native iOS Design
- Supports all devices and orientations
- Dark Mode enabled
- Split View and Slide Over compatible
- Keyboard shortcuts for most actions
Need help? Use our Solitaire (Simple and Classic) Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.4.4
New Features - New Pro Mode options for Dark Mode and Left-Hand Mode - Mac: Improved Toolbar and Menubar support Bug Fixes - Fixed a bug that could cause lag at the end of a game - Visual changes will now update properly when leaving settings
About Solitaire (Simple and Classic)
Solitaire (Simple and Classic) is a card game developed by Duncan Crawbuck, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Solitaire (Simple and Classic) for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Solitaire (Simple and Classic) for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Solitaire (Simple and Classic) Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.