Control Sonos from your wrist
Lyd is a full Sonos remote on your Apple Watch. You can control your playing music, change the playlist or radio station and even send audio messages from your wrist to any speaker in your household.
Lyd is fully compatible with the Sonos S2 update and backwards compatible with Sonos S1.
List of features:
• Play/Pause and Skip for current music
• Change the volume of Sonos groups (rooms)
• Add or remove speakers from a group
• Start playlists and radio stations
• Automatic detection of your Sonos speakers
• VoiceOver support
• Control the volume of every speaker in a group
• The main menu shows which rooms are playing
• Siri Watch Face integration
• Complications for all Apple Watch faces, which show the current playing room
• Multiple Sonos households are supported
• Seek ± 30s when playing a podcast / audiobook
• Play voice messages on a speaker
• Changing play modes: Shuffle, crossfade, repeat
• Home theater settings: Night Mode, Speech enhancements
• Sign in is possible without an iPhone App
Lyd [ly:d] is Norwegian and translates to "sound" in English
Warning: Lyd only works if you have an Apple Watch (watchOS 5.2 or newer). A Sonos system is mandatory.
You cannot control other wireless speakers than Sonos.
Sonos is a Trademark of Sonos Inc.
This is not an official Sonos App.
What's new in version 2.3
• Always-on support: Lyd can stay active even when your wrist is down • Improvements for watchOS 8
About Lyd - Watch Remote for Sonos
Lyd - Watch Remote for Sonos is an application developed by Alexander Heinrich and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 13.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Lyd - Watch Remote for Sonos for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Lyd - Watch Remote for Sonos for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Lyd - Watch Remote for Sonos Add-Ons
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.