Over 5,800 campgrounds
This app shows almost 5,700 United States Forest Service (USFS) and Bureau of Land Management (BLM) campgrounds throughout the USA.
These types of campgrounds tend to be low cost or free. Each location displays the campground name, which agency administers it (BLM or USFS), the local weather, elevation, Internet images and searches of the campground, Flickr geotag search, rec.gov info, and more. Easily locate the campgrounds nearest you. Send location data directly to our Road Trip Planner app.
Import routes from GPX files. This makes it much easier to find locations along your route.
- Show a route between your location and the campground.
- Map layers include Apple, Google, and Open Street Maps.
- No Internet connection required to view campground locations and info.
- View Flickr photos of each location (if they exist).
What's new in version 2.2.4
• Now able to submit a new campground location. • Can set search radius for recreation.gov search. • Can set search radius for Flickr photo search. • Better layout in the detail view with icons. • Database updates and corrections. • Various bug fixes and app enhancements.
About USFS and BLM Campgrounds
USFS and BLM Campgrounds is an application developed by William Modesitt and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download USFS and BLM Campgrounds for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download USFS and BLM Campgrounds for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
USFS and BLM Campgrounds Add-Ons
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.