Puzzle under the microscope!
Welcome to the microscopic world! Biocell combines logic, strategy, and experimentation at a microscopic level. Move your cells and capture spots to take the board and triumph over your opponents.
Win cells by dividing and multiplying; jump from spot to spot to gain territory; close in on your opponents and blow them apart. Just make sure the good guys don’t get caught in friendly fire!
Battles take place in three locations - leaves, mold, and water. Each battleground has its own features: teleporters, bombs, or yeast which threatens to take over the whole board as it grows and grows.
There are six types of cell. Regular cells divide, move, and change the color of other cells. Yeast scatters seeds and takes up random spots. Temporary and permanent blocks make the game more difficult. Bombs blow up everything in their path: the good guys and bad. Teleporters move cells around the board.
You don’t need any expert knowledge, just dive in! Every completed level opens up new challenges. There are even extra levels for the real tactical masterminds out there!
• 82 levels. Objectives constantly change even within a single location so you won’t get bored by the same challenges over and over.
• Three game modes: transform cells to safe colors, spread more cells than your opponent across the board, or eliminate your opponent entirely.
• Three unique locations: leaves, mold, and water. New cells and inventories in each location.
• Objectives and difficulty levels change in each location.
• 6 types of cell: regular cells, temporary and permanent blocks, yeast, teleporters and bombs.
• No expert knowledge required to play, just basic logic skills!
• Use your inventory: set up blocks to frustrate your opponent or blow them up with bombs.
• Stylish graphics with different soundtracks in each location.
Need help? Use our Biocell Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.3.4
Bug fixes and improvements!
Biocell is a free-to-play, puzzle and strategy game developed by Georgii Krasin, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Biocell for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Biocell for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.