LEARN and make MUSIC
New Maya the Bee App for kids.
Fun + Learn = Inteligence^2. Did you know that learning music at early ages accelerates child brain development, improve social skills, language, speech, abstract thinking, reading & strengthen memory skills? Find an entertaining way to combine education & fun for your child with lessons cleverly disguised as games, no theory required!
Maya the Bee: Music Academy is:
- Safe and suitable app for kids between 3 - 9 years old
- Creative, combines fun experience with education
- Beautifully animated
- Crafted with sounds, songs and melodies uniquely only for this game
- Intuitive, non-theory approach
- A combined work of professional musicians, game builders and real parents
- Based on the Montessori learning methodology
- Great edutainment for parents and kids to play together
- Amazing original graphics
- Featuring courageous, friendly & beloved-by-kids worldwide cartoon star – Maya the Bee
- Fully licensed (approved by studio 100)
From birth, we instinctively use music to calm and soothe children, to express love and joy, and to engage and interact. We combined our experience as parents & app developers, with help from musicians and teaching professionals to craft an app that brings education and joy of music together. This app is the perfect introduction into the world of music for boys & girls.
Maya the Bee has three contexts for our young ones to experience edutainment. There’s Lessons path (with 100 lessons combined in 4 games), where children can learn to recognize notes, pitch, rhythm, and melody. There’s second section for a creative Music Band game, where kids can arrange May the Bee and her 13 friends on a concert scene with a variety of instruments to play songs in endless combinations. Lastly third Save the Bees part where kids can learn about the bees, why are they important for us and how can we all help them survive!
Your kids get:
- 5 games in 1 app
- Over 100 music lessons cleverly disguised as games
- 2 unique learning paths: Practice Mode or Music Kid
- The perfect way for learning to recognize notes, pitch, rhythm, and melody
- The chance to create original music
- Creative fun with Maya’s music band
- 14 characters each with their own unique music instruments, moves & music solo
- A section on bees & how kids can help to save them
Maya’s Music Band members play their own instrument & music solo – kids can try loads of combinations:
- Maya the Bee - marimba
- Willy - tambourine
- Flip - violin
- Barry - tuba
- Kurt - guiro
- Ben - tuba
- Max - sitar
- Beatrice - vocal
- Miss Cassandra - acoustic guitar
- Lara - clarinet
- Bert Ant – beat-box
- Lex Ant – drums, percussion
- Troy Ant – maracas
- Guard-Bees - bass guitar
- Thekla – tap sounds
All around a terrific educational app where you and your kids get to experience music together.
Maya the Bee: Music Academy is the perfect way for curious kids to start learning music and be prepared to play a new instrument. Release your kids inner maestro!
Read more about us: www.WeAreDapps.co
Like us on Facebook: http://www.fb.com/wearedapps
Need help? Use our Maya The Bee: Music Academy Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.5
Play & Learn music with Maya the Bee. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
About Maya The Bee: Music Academy
Maya The Bee: Music Academy is a music game developed by Mindsense Games, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Maya The Bee: Music Academy for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Maya The Bee: Music Academy for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Maya The Bee: Music Academy Add-Ons
The app is $3.99 and offers no in-app purchases.