A white-knuckle dodge-em-up!
Deftly teleport your way through a deadly cosmic obstacle course in this white-knuckle arcade dodge-em-up!
Success requires only a few seconds of precision finger ballet, but touch any of the pulsing hazards and the level instantly resets, ready for you to try again, and again, and again... This is a game about honing your muscle memory until you learn to dance with your fingers!
- Skin-of-your-teeth gameplay with easy to learn controls
- 100 unique and challenging levels, plus infinite and speedrun modes
- An original pulse-pounding electronica soundtrack
- Options to adjust game speed and reduce flashing
- iCloud sync: keep your progress when switching devices
* Winner, Excellence in Design - Freeplay awards
* Honorable mention, Excellence in Design - Independent Games Festival
* Finalist - Play by Play awards
* App of the Week - Stuff.tv
"Mobile’s best twitch arcade game" - Craig Grannell, Stuff.tv
"A wonderful arcade mash-up that'll make your fingers dance" - Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
"The feeling of playing Jumpgrid is one of those things you won’t really understand until you’ve felt it." - AppUnwrapper
"Jumpgrid is soooo goooood" - Zach Gage
Need help? Use our Jumpgrid Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.2.6
Various small fixes and tweaks.
Jumpgrid is an action game developed by Ian MacLarty, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 11.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Jumpgrid for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Jumpgrid for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.