Color identification tool
"ColorLoupe2" is a tool that helps to know the color names for color blind people.Align the crosshair cursor at the center of the camera image with the color you want to know,
indicates the RGB values and the color names.
- You can use the app immediately. Complex settings are unnecessary.
- The length of the needle on the color wheel indicates the saturation of the colors.
- Color names used in this app are commonly used in daily conversation.
(red, orange, yellow, yellow green, green, blue green, blue, violet, purple, red purple, brown, white, gray, black, pink)
- The color of the computer or TV display can be measured stably without flickering.
Please do not use this App for important decisions.
Because of the following reasons, the color information has not high accuracy.
- There are differences in the cameras and displays for each device.
- The exposure of the camera is automatically corrected, and the color of the image changes.
- The color of the image also changes depending on the brightness of the place to measure.
- In case of ambiguous color, accuracy may be reduced because judgment of color name will be difficult.
What's new in version 2.0.0
- Added camera pause function - Added color history saving function * From this version, iOS9 and later will be supported.
ColorLoupe2 is an application developed by RENA TAKAHASHI and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download ColorLoupe2 for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download ColorLoupe2 for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The app is $0.99 and offers no in-app purchases.