The fun communication game
Trickster: The creative group game in the style of Dixit, Tabu, Activity or Nobody is perfect. A fun parlor game for 3 to 99 players, with which you are guaranteed to banish boredom. And the best part? Anyone can play the game from home, making it perfect for quarantine and curfew! This way, you can laugh together even from a distance
Trickster: Sometimes personal, sometimes a little embarrassing, sometimes just crazy, different questions guarantee you varied rounds. Trickster is THE parlour game for your game night or for a quick round in between.
No equipment is required: Just have everyone download the app and you're ready to go! Whether with friends or in large mixed groups, fun is guaranteed with this game!
Which friend knows you the best?
Who can distinguish the Tricksters’ answer and from the fake ones?
How can you spark your creativity?
Who is the Trickster?
The trickster game principle:
INFO: you must be at least three to play Trickster! Each of you has to download the free app on your mobile phone.
- All players* will see an incomplete statement on their smartphone, for example "If I won the lottery tomorrow, the first thing I would do is...".
- The players have to complete it from the Trickster's (= game master's) point of view in such a way that they put themselves in the Trickster's position and answer as if the Trickster had written this answer. The Trickster answers the question to the best of his knowledge.
- Once everyone has submitted their answer, all of the suggested solutions appear on their display, including the Trickster's, which must be guessed.
- Now each player types in which of the statements he or she thinks the Trickster has written. After that the game is resolved.
- Points are awarded to every player who has correctly guessed the Trickster's statement. If the own suggestion was picked, points are also awarded. The Trickster gets points for each correct guess.
Trickster: The creative group game in the style of Dixit, Tabu, Activity or Nobody is perfect.
A fun parlor game for 3 to 99 players, with which you are guaranteed to banish boredom. And the best part? Anyone can play the game from home, perfect for quarantine and curfew! This way, you can laugh together even from a distance.
Need help? Use our Trickster Lite Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 3.3.0
Trickster goes international: Finally in english, finalement en français, finalmente en español :) We also added some cool new features for you: - If you run out of cards in a set, you can still continue playing. - There is now a skip button so you can skip questions. Have fun playing! Your Flying Potato Team
About Trickster Lite
Trickster Lite is a free-to-play board game developed by Flying Potato Entertainment, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Trickster Lite for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Trickster Lite for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Trickster Lite Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.