Join Timo in this Adventure
Join Timo’s journey travelling through fantastic books in this point and click adventure. Use the items from the 5 books to solve puzzles that can be solved in many different ways.
In the game, Timo dives into a book and finds himself stuck among five literary worlds. In order to go back to the real world, Timo needs to reunite the pieces of a magic medallion that got shattered. And so, he begins his journey to find the way out, exploring different universes on each book he travels through. On his path, Timo will face many challenges and enemies, but will also meet great friends and allies.
The first two books are part of the game’s free pack. In order to play the other three books, the player needs to buy the full version.
The game features:
• 5 worlds based on book genres, with sceneries created by Raul Aguiar, Timo’s HQ artist and writer;
• Simplified UI: Timo carries around one item at time;
• 22 items with special characteristics to solve the puzzles;
• 30 puzzles with 45 ways of solving, allowing the player to freely explore each puzzle;
• The use of the device’s accelerometer to solve puzzles;
• 12 keys scattered across the game and that can unlock the books in different orders;
• 2 boss fights;
• 2 playable characters: Timo + mystery character;
• The game was the winner of the contest K.O. HQ 2017 by Spcine.
Need help? Use our Timo The Game Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.01
Minor bug fixes
About Timo The Game
Timo The Game is a free-to-play, adventure and puzzle game developed by Webcore Games, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Timo The Game for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Timo The Game for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Timo The Game Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.