Drinking Cards Game for Adults
Would you rather is a party game where you decide between two horrible options, it's up to you to decide what would you rather do.
Would you Rather is created for party animals, teens, college students, college dropouts, bachelorettes and all the other party people that want to hang out and have some fun at a house party.
Grab your friends and spend the night making hard choices.
Game can be played offline, without WIFI, and it consists of a bunch of cards you read to your friends.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 850+ Cards
- 8 Packs
- Hours of getting to know your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hours of fun
- Trillions of hours of fun
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
1. Grab some friends and sit in a circle (or stand, or don't be in a circle, who cares).
2. Read the sentences out loud.
3. Everybody picks one option. The option with less votes is the losing option.
4. The losing voters do a punishment (do pushups, eat broccoli or whatever the group decides). If there is a draw, everybody does the chosen punishment. If only one person loses, the punishment is doubled.
Would You Rather? For Adults subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Need help? Use our Would You Rather Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.4.4
- Fixed an iOS 15 crash.
Would You Rather - Party Game is a free-to-play, word and trivia game developed by Kristian Markovic and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 13, 12 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 6, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of the Would You Rather app on iOS.
App Rating & Ranking
Recent App Updates
Would You Rather Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.