Go is a traditional brain fig
▼ How can I improve my skill?Beginners first recommend starting from 6 roads.
It is good to challenge the wide board with nine roads as you improve
▼ Computer game
· Suitable for 6 · 9 roads
▼ You can change the strength of the computer!
Beginners should start from 1.
Let's raise the strength steadily as I get used to go.
▼ Interpersonal opponent (opposed to one opponent
Corresponds to 6, 9, 13 roads and 19 roads
▼ Other Functions
- You can attach handicap with a stone stone or a comic.
· You can set the countdown.
· You can play game records.
▼ About rules
· I am adopting Chinese rule.
· This application can not accurately calculate the ground. Please put the stone to the end.
· The termination condition of the game is when black / white passes each other, or when either one is thrown.
Need help? Use our Go (Recommended for beginners) Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.0.2
Support for SkAdNetwork. We look forward to your continued support of "Go".
About Go (Recommended for beginners)
Go (Recommended for beginners) is a free-to-play, word and board game developed by Kazutaka Sato, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Go (Recommended for beginners) for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Go (Recommended for beginners) for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Go (Recommended for beginners) Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.