Like a jigsaw of your insides.
Can you rebuild these anatomy and physiology diagrams? Like a jigsaw puzzle of your insides but each piece is a cut-out piece of the anatomy which needs to be put back into the right place. 112 anatomy puzzles available with more coming soon!
EASY TO LEARN
Simple drag and drop interface that works for adults and children. A simple tutorial on "How To Play" is included. Puzzles in each pack start easy and get harder the more you do.
HARD TO MASTER
Puzzles range from easy (solve in a few minutes) through to very hard. But don't worry, your placed pieces are automatically saved so you can do the puzzle over several sessions. You can also turn on and off useful guides like outlines or a ghost image depending on how hard you want it to be. And if some pieces are too small, just turn on the Auto-Zoom feature.
Can you earn all the achievements?
The puzzles show details of human and insect anatomy and physiology. Descriptive text is also included providing the correct names and action pathways for the subject shown. Many of the puzzles have been sourced from an online authoritative anatomy text book so you know they are accurate. Once a puzzle is completed you can explore a zoomed in version to learn more.
Many puzzles are based on anatomy diagrams - no photos of real dissections have been used.
An uncluttered puzzle solving space lets you be in the moment as you work through the puzzle at your own pace.
Download and try your hand at 14 included puzzles. Then unlock each pack of 14 puzzles with a small in-app purchase. Or purchase "Unlock All Packs" to unlock all current and future puzzles in this app. More packs coming soon. Why not let us know ideas for what you would like to see included.
Works on your iPads and Macs. In-App purchases of puzzle packs are shared between your devices and you can easily enable synching up Puzzle completion progress between them. Start of one device and finish it on another.
• Included: Structure of the Eye, Worker Ant, Human Skeleton, Facial Muscles, Spider, Leaf, Cubozoa, Head Lateral View, Bronchial Anatomy, Choana, Polychaete and Skull (How to Play) & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 1: Prototypical Cell, Heart - Anterior and Posterior Views, Bones of the Foot, Structures of the Mouth, Body Muscles - Anterior and Posterior Views, Nails, Digestive System, Body Cavities, Structures of the Ear, DNA & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 2: Fetal Circulatory System, ABO Blood Groups, Position of the Heart, Kidney, Pleura of the Lungs, Referred Pain, Sensory Neurones, Shoulder Joint, Layers of the Skin, Skull, Transmission of Sound, Tissues and Membranes & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 3: Crustacean (1890), Recessive Inheritance, Cardiac Cycle, Levels of Organisation, Tissue Repair, Brain (1897), Synovial Joints, Sperm Fertilisation, Pregnancy Feedback, Lungs & Heart (1840), Goblet Cell, Insects (1890) & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 4: Organs of Abdomen, Digestive Organs, Horse Skeleton, Respiratory System, Anatomy of a Flower, Red Blood Cells, Organs & Bones, 4 Prone Skeletons, Mid-Body Skeleton, Anatomy of the Hand, Cell Membrane, 3 Brain Slices & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 5: Sperm Whale, 15th C. Horse, Crossbill Skull, Mosquito, Amphipod, Alimentary Canals of Beetles and Bees, Dragonfly, Horse Skeleton, Cat, HouseFly, Indian Pond Heron, Dolphin & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 6: Comparative Anatomy from a 1909 French dictionary. Animals, Arthropods, Mushrooms, Flowers, Furs, Fruits, Mammals x 2, Mollusks, Birds x 2, Feathers & 2 Hidden Bonus Images
• Pack 7: Close-up photos of animals, birds, insects and flowers.
Need help? Use our Anatomy Puzzles Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 8.0
v8.0 - Big news. Game progress and pack purchases can now be synchronised between all of your iPads and Macs that use the same Apple ID. It will also save your data so you won't lose it when upgrading your device. Magic!. This feature is turned off by default but it is easy to enable. Just tap the iCloud icon on the bottom of the Puzzle Purchase screen. If you need more information just tap the 'Support' button.
About Anatomy Puzzles
Anatomy Puzzles is a free-to-play puzzle game developed by CleverInfo, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 12.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Anatomy Puzzles on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
Anatomy Puzzles Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.