Evolution game for one player
Clades Solo challenges you to match animal cards according to their evolutionary relationships. A “clade” is a complete branch of the evolutionary tree, such as mammals, arthropods, and sauropsids (reptiles and birds together). Can you make a triple match with one card of each clade? What about animals of the water, land, and air? How fast can you spot the two cards that go with the first card to make a “triple”?
* Science notes about the three larger clades and the nine smaller clades, including bats, primates, whales, birds, lizards, winged insects, spiders, and crabs.
* Modern animals, prehistoric animals (dinosaurs, mammoths, pterosaurs), or both
* Play at your own pace. No failure for playing slowly.
* Hint button to help you get started and to help when you’re stuck.
* From the Grandmother Fish team: children’s book illustrator Karen Lewis and award-winning game designer Jonathan Tweet.
* Uses the same matching rules as the card games Clades and Clades Prehistoric by Atlas Games.
“based on solid science” - John S. Mead, the Eugene McDermott Master Teacher in Science at St. Mark’s School of Texas
Need help? Use our Clades Solo Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 2.05
Fix obscure bug in a score calculation. Fix bug in update mechanism. Simplification for minor performance improvement.
About Clades Solo
Clades Solo is a puzzle game developed by IdeateGames, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Clades Solo for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Clades Solo for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Clades Solo Add-Ons
The app is $1.99 and offers no in-app purchases.