Card Game with Music Learning
Welcome to Yntunzy - solitaire and scanner!
Play the classic game of solitaire with cards using music notation - hear the notes while you play. Solitaire is more fun with music!
- Have fun and learn music notation including some chords and intervals!
- Includes tutorial with sound and information showing the musical deck with four suits and 13-cards in each suit!
- Suitable for all ages!
Scan Yntunzy cards while you play games from go fish to rummy using the card decks available at https://yntunzy.com.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE SCANNER FUNCTIONALITY
The scanner functionality performance may greatly vary depending on your software and hardware. If you have trouble with the scanner - feel free to notify us via email to [email protected] about what device you are using, so we can make the scanner better.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PERMISSIONS
The game may ask you to grant certain permissions, here's why:
- The game needs read/write permissions to the device storage so it can save your preferences
- The game needs access to your device camera for the scanner functionality to work
- The game asks to access your location, so it may provide better personalized ads
Need help? Use our Yntunzy - Music Solitaire Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.2
Thank you for playing Yntunzy! We've updated the game to fix the logo. Have fun!
About Yntunzy - Music Solitaire
Yntunzy - Music Solitaire is a free-to-play, music and card game developed by Yntunzy, LLC, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Yntunzy - Music Solitaire for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Yntunzy - Music Solitaire for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Yntunzy - Music Solitaire Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.