Photo & Video
Thank you for purchasing KODAK Instant Printer
Supported Models :
-Kodak Minishot Camera
-Kodak Mini2 Printer
Easily print amazing photos with KODAK Instant Camera and Printer.
The "KODAK" Instant Camera and photo printer can be used to print images from smartphones by connecting Bluetooth to the device.
You can take and edit pictures on smartphones or tablets. It will instantly print your precious moments!
[How to Use]
1. Make sure you recharge the printer before you use it.
2. Make sure the Adapter is connected properly.
3. Turn on the printer/Camera.
4. Go to Bluetooth setting and find the printer’s MAC address.
The MAC address is placed inside the printer’s door.
5. Select an image from the Gallery or take a photo with your smartphone.
6. Once image has been selected, edit the image with your personal preference.
7. Now press print button located on top of the printer when editing is completed.
8. When you print for the first time, it may need to update the firmware. Please follow the instruction shown on the screen of your smartphone.
9. It will take about a minute to fully print. Please do not pull the photo until it is completely printed.
What's new in version 46.0
About Kodak Mini Shot
Kodak Mini Shot is an application developed by Prinics Co., and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Kodak Mini Shot for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Kodak Mini Shot for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Kodak Mini Shot Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.