Puzzle Ten Blocks iOS
Puzzle Ten Blocks iOS icon

Puzzle Ten Blocks

Publisher: Eugeniu Curcudel
Price: Free
  • Category
    Games
  • Version
    1.3
  • Size
    100 Mb
  • Released
    2018-11-10

for smart ones

Only 5% players can score 500!!!Are you the average one from the other 95%?

Make sums of 10 and show your math skills.

Need help? Use our Puzzle Ten Blocks Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.

What's new in version 1.3

Bug fixes

Puzzle Ten Blocks is a free-to-play puzzle game developed by Eugeniu Curcudel and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, SE, iPhone 8, 6, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini.

Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of the Puzzle Ten Blocks app on iOS.

App Rating & Ranking

Rankings History
  • Puzzle Ten Blocks has an average rating of 4.4.

Recent App Updates

  • Release v1.3 Sep 18, 2019
  • Release v1.2 Dec 4, 2018
  • Release v1.1 Nov 11, 2018
Check for Price Changes

Puzzle Ten Blocks Screenshots


What Client’s Say

Puzzle Ten Blocks QR-code Download
Scan to download this app.
Track this app for price drops.
Download App from App Store

Puzzle Ten Blocks Add-Ons

The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.

$2.99
Remove Ads