Upside-down strategy game
Farabel is a turn-based strategy game where you start at the end of the story; but that’s not all. In Farabel, the whole gaming experience is turned upside-down.
You start your adventure with a hero at maximum power. With each jump into the past, your character is left slightly weakened, as the game become more and more complex. Develop your cleverness, your strategic prowess, and your inventive capabilities in order to survive!
- Campaign Mode: Play as Cendor, lord of Farabel. Go back in time to save the city in a campaign of 13 epic and challenging battles.
- Challenge Mode: Fight a new battle every day, and compete with other players in a new season every month.
- Classic Mode: Build your own army by purchasing units and war machines. Destroy your enemy as quickly as possible and with the least amount of casualties to become a hero! This game mode allows you to play through a series of different battles.
- Defence Mode: Build your own army by purchasing units. In Defence mode, you take on an endless army which is impossible to beat. Survive for as long as possible and kill as many enemies as you can to become a hero.
- 40 different units
- 18 different spells and abilities
Need help? Use our Farabel Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.2.4
- A bug that prevents some players to use in-game controls is now fixed. That bug was a tough one! :) - The Emperor achievement now works! - Daily Run updates - Fix some shader issues
Farabel is a strategy game developed by Frogames, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Farabel for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Farabel for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The app is $2.99 and offers no in-app purchases.