CARRIER BATTLES 4 GUADALCANAL is a classic hex-and-counter wargame covering the naval-air battles in the South Pacific in 1942-43
Review by Pocket Tactics
" Overall Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal is a solid WW2 naval wargame built around a great interface. It’s a realistic simulation that is accessible and fun, retaining depth while not letting the player get bogged down in menus or decisions. Fundamentally Carrier Battles succeeds because it takes the juicy technical attributes of naval games and mates it with a cracking user interface "
Find the Japanese and strike at them before they sink your precious carriers and prevent them from invading key points in New Guinea and in the Solomon Islands
- Solitaire play again powerful Japanese AI
- 6 historical scenarios : Coral Sea May 42, Midway June 42, Eastern Solomon Aug 42, Santa Cruz Oct 42, Guadalcanal Dec 42, Bismarck sea March 43
- Hex map with a scale of 30 miles per hex
- 40 types of warplanes, historical ships
- Naval-air search, radar, progressive intelligence gathering on enemy naval forces
- Air strikes against naval and land targets, surface battles
- Advanced damage system
- Invasion, naval bombardment
- Turn-based system
- A nice on-boarding sequence will guide the player to the depth of the game
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese
- No internet connection required to play against the AI
- 2-players game over internet, turn by turn
- A 7th scenario covering the landing at Bougainville and airstrikes against Rabaul in November 1943
- A 8th scenario covering the evacuation of Guadalcanal by Japanese troops in Jan/Feb 1943
- A 9th scenario covering the US invasion of Guadalcanal in August 1942
- A 10th scenario covering the US carrier raids against Japanese positions in Feb/Mar 1942
- A 11th scenario covering the Japanese invasion of Wake in Dec 1941
- Play Japan agains US AI
- What-ifs for the scenarios in order to test the effects of some likely events
The duration of a game is about 1-3 hours
Contact and support : [email protected]
Need help? Use our Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 4.1.7
End of the survey, thanks a lot for your precious feedback !
About Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal
Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal is a simulation game developed by Cyril Jarnot, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Carrier Battles 4 Guadalcanal Add-Ons
The app is $6.99 but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.