A High School Visual Novel
Golden Hour: A Romance Visual Novel“Welcome to Haraya City.”
When your mother’s new job takes her to an island city, you wind up transferring to a new school in the middle of the term—and just before the deadline of a photography competition you’re determined to win!
In your search for a subject worthy of your entry, you get caught up in the lives of four remarkable young men:
• Nagi, the second son of the city’s wealthiest family.
• Kouya, a mysterious delinquent bent on justice...or revenge?
• Rui, a football star living a double life.
• Sol, a musician with a repertoire of secrets.
But with your deadline looming close, the frame of your lens can only capture one. Who will it be? And will your deepening relationship help you fulfill your dreams as well?
• Four main storylines, each with different endings
• Unlockable CG illustrations
• Rival characters in your romance
• Humorous supporting cast
• Fully-fleshed out setting
Two Game Modes
• Progress the story, make choices, and deepen your bonds in the Visual Novel Mode
• Keep up with school rumors and random benter in the Social Network Mode
Play This Game If You…
• Enjoy high school romances with handsome guys
• Like stories that explore various relationships: romance, friendship, rivalry
• Appreciate interesting settings and backstories
• Want a bit of crack humor on the side
• Are interested in a mix of Japanese and Southeast Asian culture
Facebook: Matchaa Studio
Follow us for updates, previews and other game-related content or get in touch with us for questions and feedback.
We’re a bunch of creative weirdos who are passionate about video games and Japanese and Korean pop culture. Golden Hour is our first major project as a team. Please cheer us on!
Need help? Use our Golden Hour Otome Romance Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 3.0.1
Enjoy the full stories of both dutiful delinquent Kouya and football captain Rui in this release! Experience 10 full days of fun, mystery, and romance in Haraya City with two of our four leads vying for your attention. Look forward to Nagi and Sol's routes in the future! New features in this release: - 10 full days of story with Good, Bad, and Golden Ends for both Kouya and Rui - A more dynamic camera and revamped character movement help keep you immersed in Haraya City’s multiple storylines. If this causes any motion sickness, just turn off Character Motion in the settings! - The new Save System allows for easy backtracking without the hassles of a time paradox or your favorite boy’s hurt feelings. - You can now view Ayara Social Link posts from previous days, so you don’t miss out on any of ASL Ara’s romantic fumbles. A banner on the Schedule screen also reminds you of any unread posts. - Engine optimizations have brought 3-4x speed improvements in scene loading! - Enjoy fresh new tracks from our collaboration with local Filipino music talent, Bobbi Doloiras! Minor Update: Improved character sprite quality
About Golden Hour Otome Romance
Golden Hour Otome Romance is a free-to-play simulation game developed by Dayanara Simon, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Golden Hour Otome Romance for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Golden Hour Otome Romance for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Golden Hour Otome Romance Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.