A Memory Maze
A puzzle you haven’t seen before. A story you won’t forget.
G30 – A Memory Maze is a unique and minimalistic take on the puzzle genre, where each level is hand-crafted and meaningful. It’s a story of a person with a cognitive disorder, who is trying to recollect the elusive past – before the disease takes over and everything will fade away.
• Each puzzle is a story. Solve the memories mystery hidden in 7 main chapters of unique and individually designed puzzles.
• Experience a touching narrative. Live the life of a person whose memories have faded.
• Feel the game. Atmospheric music and haptic feedback will dive you into the breathtaking story.
• Relax and play. No scores, no timers, no “game over”.
• Most Innovative Game, Casual Connect USA & Kyiv
• Best Mobile Game, CEEGA Awards
• Excellence in Game Design, DevGAMM
• Best Mobile Game & Critics’ Choice, GTP Indie Cup
INNOVATIVE PUZZLES THAT ARE THE STORY
Each level sparks a little memory of the person’s life. It’s a two-part puzzle: a visual image of the memory and a telescopic text, that reveals itself with every step. You start with fragmented pieces of the picture and have to move them to restore the original image. In turn, telescopic text reacts to your every step – the closer you are to the solution, the more text unfolds. You are indeed remembering – adding details to the memory and forming a clear picture.
A DEEP AND MYSTERIOUS STORY
G30 is about memory and consciousness – and what they mean for a human being. There are people around who are losing their ability to remember – some kinds of mental diseases do that to a person. G30 shows how they see the world, how they feel about the past they can’t remember and the reality they can’t recognize.
Need help? Use our G30 Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.2.2
• Improvements and fixes We are working hard on making the game better! If you notice a bug or a translation issue, please contact us by support form or at [email protected]
G30 is a puzzle game developed by Kovalov Ivan, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download G30 for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download G30 for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
The app is $3.99 and offers no in-app purchases.