The intuitive math reference
Improve your math skills and get a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts, definitions, formulas and proofs.
With 23 subjects containing more than 200 articles with detailed descriptions, solved solutions and thorough proofs, this app is perfect for every high school student or any person eager to learn mathematics. Improve your intuition by exploring the interactive illustrations and learn how to solve both simple and difficult math problems through elegant solutions. Buy Premium to access all content and features.
• Quickly search for the article or formula you need.
• Use the links to read more on a subject.
• Improve your understanding with interactive illustrations.
• Pick up where you left off with the "Recents"-category.
• Share an article via mail, iMessage, Facebook etc.
• Jump to any section through the bottom navigation.
• Enjoy the graceful and user-friendly design.
The app covers the following 23 subjects:
• Coordinate System
• Differential Calculus
• Differential Equations
• Exponential Functions
• Geometry Terms
• Hypothesis Testing
• Integral Calculus
• Linear Functions
• Numbers and Algebra
• Power Functions
• Quadratic Equation
• Quadratic Polynomial
• Regression and Growth
• Solid Geometry
• The Straight Line
• Vectors in 2D
• Vectors in 3D Space
What's new in version 1.2
• Optimized for iOS 11 and iPhone X. • It’s now more transparent what’s available without Premium access. • Minor bug fixes and improvements.
About Math Interactive
Math Interactive is an application developed by Appellante and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 9.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Math Interactive for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Math Interactive for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Math Interactive Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.