A trippy arcade ninja FPS.
The year: 1984. The place: Brooklyn, New York Dojo Number 7. The time: of no real consequence.
"Ninja Attack!" is the result of a bizarre thesis statement: If Hunter S. Thompson was head of the art department at the Sega Corporation Ltd. in the early 80s, what would the bonus round in Shinobi look like?
"Ninja Attack!" features:
• 30 psychedelic unlock-able skins
• Augmented Reality (AR) version (play in your own backyard!)
• Hundreds of in-game quests
• Power up weapons including bullets and cash money (make its rain!)
• Haptic feedback
• Optimized for iPhone X
• Awesome animated iMessage Stickers
• Social Sharing
• Fast, smooth, easy gameplay
• 3 levels of difficulty: normal, hard, and insane!
• Supports 9 languages
Need help? Use our Ninja Attack! Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
About Ninja Attack!
Ninja Attack! is a free-to-play action game developed by Frosty Pop, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Ninja Attack! for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Ninja Attack! for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Ninja Attack! Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.