Welcome to Indian Rummy. Join and Play India’s most popular Rummy Game!
Octro Indian Rummy is the most popular online rummy game (Rammi or रम्मी) which provides you with the best Rummy experience. Indian Rummy is also known as 13 Patti or 13 Card Game.
Play India's Most Trusted & online Indian Rummy (इंडियन रमी or भारतीय रमी). Play with your friends and family.
Play modern 13 Patti Indian Rummy game online for free, without any real cash.
Octro Indian Rummy Game Features
Octro IndianRummy game has a simple, smooth gameplay with fun features to give online rummy players a great Rummy (or Rammy) experience.
Features that make Octro Indian Rummy (13 Patti) are:
· Great graphics and UI
· Smooth gameplay even with a 2G or 3G internet connection
· Millions of real players to play with
· Negligible storage space on your phone
· Variety of game modes
· Great offers & rewards
· Regular app updates and more
· Play Rummy variants
Octro IndianRummy is the most trusted Online Free Junglee Rummy Game in India. Indian Rummy or Indian Rammi, also spelled as Rammy Game or Rami, is simple to play & can be easily understood by any new Rummy players. Play Octro Indian Rummy in various fun modes for Free, and be a Rummy Pro.
· 13 Card Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Rapid Indian Rummy (fast mode)
· 13 Card Indian Rummy Tournaments
· 13 Card Deal Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Pool Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Private Indian Rummy
· 21 Card Indian Rummy
Octro IndianRummy Rules
Rules to play Online Rummy/Rammy game are simple. A rummy beginner can also be a pro at being a Juglee Rummy player.
13 Card Indian Rummy (रम्मी) Rules
13 Card Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players. Each player is dealt 13 rummy cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) & 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) & 6 jokers are used.
The goal is to form sequences (runs) & sets. After a player has formed the required sequence and sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn.
13 Card Rummy Rules
· Minimum 2 runs (sequences) are required
· One of the runs (sequences) must be pure (called 1st Life)
· The second run can be pure or non-pure (called 2nd Life)
· Either 1st Life or 2nd Life must have 4 or more cards
A valid 13 card rammi declaration must have a minimum of 2 runs and out of these runs, 1 must be pure and 1 run (pure or impure) must have 4 or more cards. On a valid declaration the scores of the rest of the players are counted
21 Card Indian Rummy (रम्मी) Rules:
This Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players with 3 standard decks of 53 cards each, which includes 1 Printed Joker per deck. This Rummy game mode is also known as marriage.
The 21 Cards Indian Rummy game rules are a little different from 13 Cards Indian Rummy rules.
A player needs to complete any of the following goals and then discard one of the hand cards to the Finish Slot to declare.
21 Card Rummy Table Rules
· 3 Pure Sequences and the remaining cards arranged in sets or sequences
· 3 Tunnela in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sequences.
· 8 Dublees in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sequences.
· 8 Jokers in a single group. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sequences.
How to save points, if a Rummy player declares:
· Make at least 3 Pure Sequences and arrange the rest in sequences. A player will lose points only for the cards that are not arranged.
· Make at least 6 Dublees. A player will lose points only for the rest of the cards.
· If a player has 6 Dublees and 3 Pure Sequences, the players will lose points based on the option
Want to be a Junglee Rummy Player? Download and Play Indian Rummy Game Online now!
For more information on 21 cards Indian Rummy rules. Check this link: https://rummy.octro.com/promotions/tocardstutorialhtml/index.html
Need help? Use our Indian Rummy Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 3.06.40
Bug Fixes and UI Enhancements
About Indian Rummy
Indian Rummy is a free-to-play card game developed by Octro, Inc, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download the latest version of Indian Rummy on iOS.
App Rating & Updates
Indian Rummy Add-Ons
The app is free but you can buy extra add-ons via in-app purchases.