Manage your Amazon business on the go with Amazon Seller! Analyze your sales, fulfill orders, find products to sell, manage offers, inventory and returns, and quickly respond to customer questions. Capture and edit professional quality product photos and create listings right from your mobile device!
The Amazon Seller app helps you:
- Analyze your sales. View sales over time and sales growth. Drill down into sales at a product-level. Tap the bars on the Sales Chart to see sales broken down by product. Then tap on a product to view the sales trend for it.
- View account health. Stay informed of your account health with the account health dashboard.
- Fix critical issues. Quickly act on critical pricing opportunities, inventory alerts and growth opportunities from Amazon Selling Coach.
- Manage your inventory. Access product-level inventory and pricing details. Make pricing changes, view fees, and see competitive offers. Make MFN quantity changes or view FBA inbound or status statistics.
- Access Sponsored Products. Monitor performance and manage existing Sponsored Products campaigns.
- Manage your orders. Get notified when your product sells. View your pending orders and confirm shipments.
- Manage your returns. Authorize or close returns, issue refunds, and modify returns settings.
- View next payment balance. See how much and when you’ll be paid by Amazon.
- Respond to messages. Numbers that appear next to Communications inform you of how many customer messages await a response. Use customizable email templates to reply even faster to common customer inquiries.
- Capture and edit professional quality product photos using the Photo Studio.
- Create new offers to existing products and create new catalog products to sell on Amazon.
- Find new products to sell. Search with visual image match, text search or scanning bar codes. Check current prices, sales rank, competing offers, estimated profitability, and customer reviews.
- Share the app with your team and have more attention on your business. User permissions set on Seller Central also apply in the app.
- Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
• An Amazon Seller account
• iOS 9.3 or later
What's new in version 6.9.0
We launched the Customer Reviews Dashboard on the Seller app, which enables you to sort, filter, read, and respond to incoming customer reviews for your products. This feature is available for US Sellers who have registered their brands in Brand Registry and own a brand, or who serve as an agent, representative, or manufacturer of a brand. We launched a Global Sales Dashboard which allows you to check product sales in all marketplaces in one view. Tap "View Dashboard" on the App home screen and navigate to the Global Dashboard page. Use the "All Marketplaces" picker to select a country. This feature is available to Sellers who have linked multiple marketplaces together.
About Amazon Seller
Amazon Seller is an application developed by AMZN Mobile LLC and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 10.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Amazon Seller for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Amazon Seller for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Amazon Seller Add-Ons
The app is free and offers no in-app purchases.