Organize your life
*** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
HERE'S HOW THINGS WORKS
If you're new to Things, this is the basic workflow:
1. Collect Your Thoughts
Get things off your mind quickly with Things’ action extension – it lets you create to-dos from other apps. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to...”) and import from Reminders.
2. Get Organized
Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
3. Plan Your Time
See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
4. Make the Most of Your Day
Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
5. Customize Your Workflow
Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
HERE'S WHY WE THINK YOU'LL LOVE THINGS
1. It stays out of your way.
As you start using Things, you’ll quickly notice how seamlessly all the features fit together to give you an uncluttered, focused experience. There are no unnecessary frills. No pointless gimmicks or useless controls. In fact, you’ll hardly notice the app – it’s just you and your to-dos.
2. Everything revolves around your to-dos.
In Things, each of your to-dos are special. In a list, they simply show a checkbox and the title of your to-do. But when you open them, they extend into a beautiful white piece of paper that’s ready to hold your thoughts. Additional details (checklists, tags, reminders, deadline) are nicely tucked away in the corner until you need them.
3. It’s got a touch of magic.
Things removes friction in magical ways. Take the new Magic Plus Button that lets you insert to-dos at any place in a list – simply via drag and drop. Or the ease at which you can multi-select and operate on many to-dos at once. Or the natural language date parser: just type “tomorrow”, “in 4 days", or “next Wednesday", and it will jump to all the right conclusions.
4. It’s got all the power of iOS.
Things is fully integrated with all the latest iOS technologies: Apple Watch, Calendars, Siri & Reminders, Today Widget, Quick Actions, Action Extension, Handoff, and Notifications.
5. And much more...
Everyone's got their favorite feature, it's impossible to list them all. See what our users love about Things – visit our website at: thingsapp.com
This is a truly incredible update, with dozens of powerful new features. See the “What’s New” section below for a full list.
THINGS FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
Get Things for Mac and iPad to enjoy the full power of Things across your devices (sold separately). The apps all stay updated via Things Cloud – the push sync service that we custom-built for Things.
If you have any questions, or run into any trouble – please contact us. We provide world-class, professional support for Things, and we’ll be glad to help you.
What's new in version 3.12.1
• Apple Watch: fixed a bug where This Evening to-dos would be hidden from complications if Today was grouped by list. • Apple Watch: rows displaying entire weeks in the date picker now always start at the beginning of the week. • Apple Watch: force-press no longer shows Settings if the iPhone hasn’t been connected yet. • Apple Watch: improved how error alerts are displayed. • Fixed a bug where stray separators (“—“) could appear in empty titles or notes after syncing. • Other bug fixes and performance improvements. THINGS 3.12 We’re excited to release Things 3.12 – a big update for our Watch app! We’ve entirely rebuilt the foundation of our Watch app to allow it to sync and operate without your phone being nearby. This is possible because it now syncs your to-dos directly with Things Cloud. We’ve also taken this opportunity to add some often-requested features to the app. Here’s everything that’s new. FAST AND RELIABLE SYNC The sync is vastly improved in this release. Changes you make on the watch are now instantly synced to the cloud and available to your other devices. MULTIPLE WATCHES Many of you wrote in saying you used a spare watch for sleep tracking and really missed having Things on it. Now you can! ADD TO TODAY You can now set Today as the default destination for new to-dos. To access this setting, force press the main list in the watch app. SCRIBBLE SUPPORT When adding new to-dos, or appending some notes, you can now use scribble instead of speaking the text. AND MORE • The date picker now allows you to clear the date (i.e. put the to-do in Anytime). • Projects in Today now show your progress. • Complications are smart in that they show information either from the watch app or the phone app, depending on which has most recently synced with Things Cloud. Please note that the Apple Watch app now requires a Things Cloud account. A free account can be created on your iPhone in Things > Settings > Things Cloud.
About Things 3
Things 3 is an application developed by Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG and released on iOS. The app is compatible with iOS 12.1 or later on the following devices: iPhone 11 Pro, X, Xs, SE, iPhone 8, 7, 6, iPad Pro and iPad Mini.
Click the button or scan the QR code below to download Things 3 for iOS. Check out our downloads section to download Things 3 for android and other platforms.
App Rating & Updates
Things 3 Add-Ons
The app is $9.99 and offers no in-app purchases.