Build a better subway
Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique.
• Twenty real-world cities will test your planning skills.
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network.
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
• Compete against the world every day in the Daily Challenge.
• Colorblind and night modes.
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
Need help? Use our Mini Metro Walkthrough page or sign up and make your contribution today.
What's new in version 1.40
Now stopping at Guangzhou, the capital of China's Guangdong province. It is the third-busiest metro in China, the fourth-busiest in the world, and it's now ready for you to test out your designs.
Other changes in this update are:
• Saint Petersburg difficulty increases more gently.
• Adding more than 100 stations in Creative mode will no longer crash.
• Editing a line with no locomotives will no longer consume a spare locomotive.
• Various achievement translation fixes.
Mini Metro is a strategy game developed by Dinosaur Polo Club, and is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. The app is compatible with iOS 8.0 or later on the following devices: iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G or newer.
Below are the links to download this app on iOS. You can check if it's available to download on Android devices here.