By: Ida Nielsen
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game KakuroZone, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find KakuroZone tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
KakuroZone is a game developed by Ida Nielsen and released on iOS. KakuroZone Features:
- Five game levels, ranging from easy to very challenging
- A total of 25000 puzzles, with 5000 in each game level
- No wait time! Games load instantly
- Every puzzle has a unique solution, which can be found by logic alone
- Pencil marks
- Displays incorrect digits in red, if desired
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Help button (solve single cell or whole puzzle or check your numbers)
- Shows all possible combinations for any sum in the puzzle
- Saves unfinished puzzle and restores upon relaunch
- Game timer (which can be turned off)
- Game stats display fastest and average time for each level
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Ida Nielsen
- Developer: Ida Nielsen
- Genre: Puzzle
- Release Date: July 18, 2010
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about KakuroZone.
[Work in progress...]
KakuroZone all levels is listed below.
Note: Many of the levels still need walkthroughs. If you know how to beat a level, then please submit your guide and share your skills with other gamers.Hit like if this helped you!
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.