Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Real Fishing 2014, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Real Fishing 2014 tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
The Real Fishing 2014 game app is developed by Glu Games and available on iTunes and Google Play. For more details on the app, check out our review.
App name: Real Fishing 2014
Publisher: Glu Games Inc
Developer: Glu Games Inc.
Release Date: Aug 21, 2014
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Real Fishing 2014 all levels walkthroughs is listed below.
Please note: Many of the levels still need walkthroughs. If you know how to beat a level, then please submit your guide and share your skills with other gamers.
- Collect Hundreds of fish!
- Simple and realistic controls
- Beautiful and real graphics of fishes
1. Choose from Guest play or Play with facebook
2. From the menu select GoFishing
1. Use the arrows to change fishing spots, initially you should only enter sunny abeach, try other fishing spots as you rank up.
2. Click 'ok' to select the Sunny beach map and press 'ready!' to start.
Power up items
1. You may buy power up items which can help you on your trip.
2. Active items are lit on the right, you may press '+' icon to purchase more.
Fishing guide tips
1. Swipe up to cast; aim for the spot with the casting bonus.
2. The distance to your lure is shown on the top of the screen.
3. Make sure the line distance doesn't go over the limit, or it will snap.
4. Press the button on the right side of the reel to activate set the hook, and reel in as fast as you can.
5. You may store the fish in the fish tank or release it.
6. When a new fish type is caught, it's recorded in your fish album and a Buck is given as a reward.
Shop: You can purchase, equip, upgrade and repair your gear.
Quest: Quest and mission information can be viewed here.
Fish Tank: Details on currently possessed fish and capacity of your fish tank is shown here.
Album: A list of your fish collection with detail.
Setting: You can modify the Sound volume here.
Rod, Line, Lure, Reel and Tackle boxes can be bought here.
When you purchase gear, it's automatically equipped, and will display as 'equipped'.
As you rank up, more gear will be available to you; You can purchase that gear early with bucks if you don't want to wait.