Carboxylic acid - Ester and Salt Names - Organic Chemistry Quiz
By: Andrey Solovyev
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Carboxylic acid - Ester and Salt Names - Organic Chemistry Quiz, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Carboxylic acid tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Carboxylic acid is a game developed by Andrey Solovyev and released on iOS. Carboxylic acids and esters are one of the most important classes of organic compounds. They are everywhere:
* in food (citric acid; vinegar = a solution of acetic acid);
* in medicines (aspirin = acetylsalicylic acid);
* in fats (triglycerides are esters of fatty acids and glycerol);
* in plastics (polyesters);
* in biochemistry (transformation of pyruvate through the citric acid cycle);
* and even in ants :) (formic acid)
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Andrey Solovyev
- Developer: Andrey Solovyev
- Genre: Word
- Release Date: March 25, 2014
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Carboxylic acid - Ester and Salt Names - Organic Chemistry Quiz.
[Work in progress...]
Carboxylic acid all levels is listed below.
Note: Many of the levels still need walkthroughs. If you know how to beat a level, then please submit your guide and share your skills with other gamers.Hit like if this helped you!
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.