By: CP Decision Limited
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Evil Defenders, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Evil Defenders tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Evil Defenders is a game developed by CP Decision Limited and released on iOS. Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game with a bit of humor thrown in. Featuring beautiful graphics and challenging gameplay, Evil Defenders lets you build and upgrade powerful defensive towers, use special landmarks unique to each map, and cast spells to repel enemy forces as you defend the Lands of Evil from invaders.
Evil Defenders has a huge amount of gameplay and offers the ability to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
This is the Defense Game for true fans of the genre!
The challenge continues with six modes of difficulty and 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps. Fight for evil!
• A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
• Five regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
• Six difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
• Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
• Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
• 100 in-game achievements;
• Leaderboards so you can see where you stack up against your friends!
• iCloud-enabled multi-device synchronization;
• Multi-language Support including: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese;
• Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: CP Decision Limited
- Developer: CP Decision Limited
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: June 25, 2014
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Evil Defenders.
Evil Defenders all levels is listed below.
Note: Many of the levels still need walkthroughs. If you know how to beat a level, then please submit your guide and share your skills with other gamers.Hit like if this helped you!
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.