Ticket to Ride
By: Asmodee Digital
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Ticket to Ride, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Ticket to Ride tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Ticket to Ride is a game developed by Asmodee Digital and released on iOS. Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride USA map with original artwork in full high resolution
• 7 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (containing 3 variants each) available in the shop in-game, with their own specificities:
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variants)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Nordic Countries (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variants)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· …Extra content is added regularly!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Multiplayer support
· Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
· An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
· Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
· True cross-platform: players can challenge each other on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game notes to help you master all the maps.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Asmodee Digital
- Developer: Asmodee Digital
- Genre: Board
- Release Date: May 18, 2011
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Ticket to Ride.
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.