UAV Fighter Free
By: Entertaining Games Inc
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game UAV Fighter Free, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find UAV Fighter Free tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
UAV Fighter Free is a game developed by Entertaining Games, Inc. and released on iOS. UAV Fighter Free:
* Old school 2D top down shooter - re-imagined for the 21st century
* Pilot 3 different UAVs with awesome weapons
* Accu-Touch™ Targeting System - touch an enemy and say "bye-bye".
* Bombing and shooting in 1 game!
* Includes 11 missions!
* Multi-Synchronized Sequential Cannons, Plasma Laser, Laser guided bombs, Nose Cannon, ECM, tanks, SAMs, gunnery batteries, escort and air support missions, wind, terrain, IR/night vision, mission briefings, clouds, air-to-air combat, tactical displays, resupplies, on-screen displays, help systems, and more!
* Intense sound effects featuring real weapons, airplane, and cockpit alarm sounds
* RESPONSIVE tilt controls for speed and direction
* 3D positional audio effects - best enjoyed with GREAT HEADPHONES
* Uses patented v-INDICATOR technology
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Entertaining Games Inc
- Developer: Entertaining Games, Inc.
- Genre: Strategy
- Release Date: June 5, 2009
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about UAV Fighter Free.
[Work in progress...]
UAV Fighter Free all levels is listed below.
Note: Many of the levels still need walkthroughs. If you know how to beat a level, then please submit your guide and share your skills with other gamers.Hit like if this helped you!
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.