By: 1337 Game Design AB
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Devil's Attorney, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Devil's Attorney tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Devil's Attorney is a game developed by 1337 Game Design AB and released on iOS. Devil's Attorney is a turn-based strategy game set in the 80's where you play as Max McMann, a defense attorney that's high on charm but low on moral fiber.
Your objective is to free all of your clients and use the money you earn to buy accessories and new furniture for your apartment; boosting your ego and unlocking new courtroom skills in the process.
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Anders Hejdenberg
- Developer: 1337 Game Design AB
- Genre: Strategy
- Release Date: October 11, 2012
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Devil's Attorney.
Devil's Attorney all levels is listed below.
Note: Many of the levels still need walkthroughs. If you know how to beat a level, then please submit your guide and share your skills with other gamers.
- Devil's Attorney Level 1: first steps
- Devil's Attorney: episode 1
- Devil's Attorney: episode 2
- Devil's Attorney: episode 3
- Devil's Attorney: episode 7
- Devil's Attorney: episode 9
- Devil's Attorney: episode 11
- Devil's Attorney: episode 12
- Devil's Attorney: episode 14
- Devil's Attorney: episode 15
- Devil's Attorney - walkthrough all parts:
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.