Alio the Woodcutter
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Alio the Woodcutter, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Alio the Woodcutter tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Alio the Woodcutter is a game developed by Lyxite and released on iOS. Alio the Woodcutter is a fun and engaging puzzle game. The goal of each level is to help Alio cut down all the trees and return to his truck. This seemingly easy task is challenging and fun because of the following rules.
- Trees fall only towards opposite Alio's standing position.
- Fallen trees occupy land space of size depending on tree height.
- Trees fall only on empty land, not occupied by other trees.
- Alio cannot pass a fallen tree, unless it's a bridge.
- Alio cannot pass flowing water, which can be blocked by fallen trees.
- News levels are unlocked by completing open levels.
There are over 50+ levels available right now. Some of them are simple yet tricky; some are very challenging and takes great thinking and patience to complete. New levels are being added in updates.
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Yixiang Lu
- Developer: Lyxite
- Genre: Puzzle
- Release Date: December 11, 2008
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Alio the Woodcutter.
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.