By: Company 100 Inc
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Operation CrossCounter, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Operation CrossCounter tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Operation CrossCounter is a game developed by Company 100 Inc. and released on iOS. Operation CrossCounter is set in a fully-3D science fiction universe that is under invasion by evil machines known as the Guroken. Players partner with up to two other players or computer-controlled characters to complete missions and beat back the robotic invaders. Each mission is unique and may feature different goals, maps and enemies based on the game’s “War Situation System,” which analyzes each individual mission and bases future metagame events on the results for a unique experience every session. In Operation CrossCounter, every player is fighting for the future!
The full FREE game features:
1. Real-time Cooperative Play: Partner with up to two users or play alongside AI-controlled characters
2. Explore Four Unique Worlds: Embark on hundreds of unique missions, ranging from ambush to defense missions – no two missions are alike, with different goals, maps and enemies
3. Contingent Gameplay: Innovative “War Situation System” calculates every player’s mission results and adapts the gameworld accordingly
4. Customize Your Fighter: Create an anime-style character with fully customizable appearances, skills and weapons that reflects your battle style
5. Dynamic Weapons: Each weapon utilizes special skills and different attacks depending on user touches and taps
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Company 100 Inc
- Developer: Company 100 Inc.
- Genre: Role Playing
- Release Date: May 30, 2012
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Operation CrossCounter.
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.