Preschool Memory Match
By: Murtha Design Inc
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Preschool Memory Match, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Preschool Memory Match tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Preschool Memory Match is a game developed by Murtha Design Inc. and released on iOS. Preschool Memory Match features are unique and strive to make you and your child happy! Designed for education and fun without the pressure of timers or high scores.
- Over 220 different pairs to match in 5 categories! (Transportation, Musical Instruments, Animals/Bugs, Food, and Objects)
- Brilliant graphics optimized for three different resolutions: iPhone 4, iPads, and early generation iPhones and iPod Touches!
- Amazing Sound Effects for each matched pair!
- Studio voice recording of a speech therapist who specializes in Early Childhood Development!
- Unique reward system with 64 weird and wacky buttons!
- iOS4 Multitasking enabled for devices running iOS4 who can take a phone call or leave the app which automatically will pause the game!
- This Universal app is where you need it most! On the go for all your devices at one low price!
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Murtha Design Inc
- Developer: Murtha Design Inc.
- Genre: Education
- Release Date: July 24, 2010
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Preschool Memory Match.
Still looking for help?
Get help and join the community! Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.