By: Elite Systems Ltd
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Go USA, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Go USA tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Go USA is a game developed by Elite Systems Ltd and released on iOS. Go USA – Tracker
WORKS ONLINE & OFFLINE
To enjoy the LIVE tournament news and USA match commentary - get connected.
* Go USA! Branding Throughout
* RSS Feeds – LIVE Headlines & news from all 4 RSS Feeds incl. 2010 Tournament
* Complete (at-a-glance) Tournament Fixture Schedule
Teams, Day, Date, Time (Local & International), Location
* Individual Group Tables & Fixture Lists - Automatically updated
* Round of 16, Quarter Finals, Semi Finals & Finals Fixture Lists - Automatically updated
* Individual Match Updates – LIVE (updates automatically, every 12 seconds, throughout each match)
Players’ Names, Substitutes’ Names, Match Status (About to start, 1st half etc), Goals Scored, Goal Scorers, Goal Times, HT Score, FT Score, ET Score, Penalties Score, Yellow Card Recipients, Red Card Recipients, Substitutions – Players On / Players Off
* Top Scorer / Golden Boot Table
* Named 23-player Squads (plus Coach) for All 32 Teams (including Rankings)
One-touch, off line access to Wikipedia’s exhaustive individual player biographies, (no internet required)
* Individual Venue / Stadia Data
One-touch, off-line access to Google maps exhaustive location data, (no internet access required).
Note: Go USA! - Tracker was developed as South Africa 2010 Tracker and has been re-engineered for Elite.
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Elite Systems Ltd
- Developer: Elite Systems Ltd
- Genre: Sports
- Release Date: June 11, 2010
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.