By: Pirate Monkey Studios
Welcome to the walkthrough for the iOS game Speedy Biker, if you are looking for ways to make it to the next level, and to improve gaming experience as a master player, you've come to the right place. Here you will find Speedy Biker tips, tricks and guides, as well as the opportunity to share your own discoveries to help others move on and beat the game.
If you can’t find the answer to your question you are welcome to post it in the comments section below. This way others who know the answer can help you by sharing their own tips and advices.
Speedy Biker is a game developed by Pirate Monkey Studios and released on iOS. Speedy Biker features 17 track locations across the globe complete with bone-jarring jumps, dizzying whoop-de-doos, ramps, mud, and obstacles galore.
- Realistic physics with punishing rag-doll effects
- Awesome particle effects for mud splashes and smoke clouds
- Full accelerometer support (x and y axis)
- 17 track locations each with 3 levels of play (More locations coming soon!)
- World and USA circuit tours
- Head-2-Head over Bluetooth for real-time racing
- Challenge a friend to beat your best times
- Ghost racing mode against your friends best times
- Multiplayer over the Internet (coming soon)
- Openfeint and Game Center Support
For more details on the app, check out our review.
- Publisher: Diego Rozensztejn
- Developer: Pirate Monkey Studios
- Genre: Sports
- Release Date: November 15, 2010
Gameplay & Videos: See it in Action
Watch our videos and learn more about Speedy Biker.
Get Help and Join the Community
Share your ideas and suggestions and discuss them with the community.